Saturday, May 23, 2009

Yeah Josh!

I just wanted everyone to know how proud of my husband I am.  After four years of studying at Southeastern Seminary he has completed his Masters of Divinity!  Over the past few years he has made many sacrifices for his studies.  He has read tons of books, written countless papers, taken numerous tests, and not once did he ever neglect his responsibilites as a godly husband.  I have seen many characteristics in Josh that remind me of faithful men from the Old Testament. Here are just a few examples:

Ezra 7:10     For Ezra had devoted himself to the study and observance of the Law of the LORD, and to teaching its decrees and laws.

Joshua 1:7-9     Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.

Proverbs 9:9-10     Instruct a wise man and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man and he will add to his learning. "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Congrats Josh!  I am so proud of your perseverance and how you have allowed the Lord to work in you.  I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you my love. I am only where I am because of God's grace and your help. I love you.

    ReplyDelete